Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cinco de Mayo

Week 16

 This was a pretty boring week. We had our cars inspected at the Kwik Kar in Argyle. Chris’ Uncle Tom and Patty own the shop and we enjoy visiting with them while we have work done. Patty was at home, but we surprised Tom when he came in after lunch. We were a little nervous about any work that might need to be done on my car in order for it to pass inspection. A belt in the engine had to be replaced. It was close to the end of its life expectancy, but it was not a huge expense. We are looking for a bigger vehicle for our FAMILY car. I love it! As you can tell, this week was pretty boring and I loved it. I have felt good again this week and have not gotten sick yet. Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Baby Size- Right now, the baby is about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces.

Developments- legs are much more developed, head is more erect than it has been, and eyes have moved closer to the front of the head. The ears are close to their final position, too. The baby has even started growing toenails.


Cravings-  Should I say Mexican food? Still not really excited about food, but I am eating more.

Symptoms- I am getting a few headaches, but what teacher doesn’t? These seem a little stronger though and I am short of breath a lot more often. It could be allergies?


No comments:

Post a Comment